Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mammal V. Reptile And Cellular Respiration

Appnr to install applications from Ubuntu 10.04





Appnr
is also a website where we can download and install Ubuntu users applications, I found interesting this option and try to install an application I had little problems and I have had to configure Firefox to install applications from the Web, here I leave a small tutorial to do so. Lo 1 ยบ you need to do is open Firefox and put in the browser bar about: config
, if you've never done this do not panic when the first thing you see is a warning to be careful:




clip in the "I'll be careful, I promise" and recalls that You promised.





not touch anything except the right or side of your mouse with the cursor on the bar

preference names:

You will get a window in which you have to go to
new chain and this new window you will:




This serves to provide another entry or option to the browser and what we do is give one more feature that can download and install from appnr or other similar web links to apt-url Now you must enter the following in this window make a copy and paste:
network.protocol-handler.app.apt
must now give the following value:






/ usr / bin / apturl

this route you have to save for later, you'll need, if the program apturl do not have it, my if I came installed by default install it by opening a console and puniendo:

sudo aptitude install apturl
and soon you will have installed.
taking the new entry and the value set
closes the tab about: config
and you can go to Appnr when you choose an application you want to install you will get a window that will set you choose apt application to follow the protocol path you put in the old value.


/ usr / bin / apturl

and clips on file and apturl and you can download and install programs if you want on this site.
This is all I had to myself, to test the Web.

0 comments:

Post a Comment