Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Arrival Of New Baby Messages

[Meme] My 10 favorite applications on GNU / Linux

My partner penguins & cia invited me to this meme of my 10 favorite applications on Linux, here I go:

1 ª FIREFOX: The Internet browser that I like and that in the Windows world is releasing next more users to Google Chrome Internet Explorer fiasco.

2 ª Libreoffice: the office suite, OpenOffice used before, but since I came out the final version of Libreoffice I opted for this and use it a lot.

3 rd Gimp: This image editor for me is the cane of Spain.

4 th OpenShot: This video editor do these videos as nones of my children with the pictures I do with my digital camera and even videos like this of Loquendo

5 th Virtualbox: this application virtualize all Linux distros that I want to try and take a look.

6 th Google Earth: I love the Street View and see places you might never will visit.

7 th Mobile Media Converter: At first I used to convert videos for my mobile, but even use it to convert videos to my hard disk media.

8 ª Totem: effective and simple media player with some interesting features like youtube to watch videos through it.

9 ª Simple Scan: For a little more than one month, one of the most used applications, this Christmas I bought a scanner and I multifución to scan all paper photos I have in my house in my spare time.

10 th Rhythmbox: A great music player.

Well and now I invite my colleagues to more than I:


NovatillaSku

Ubunlog

LinXaCk Blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment