Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is Lap Band Surgery Covered By Ohip

linmar file browser from the console

Linmar is a file browser that is used from the console, you can navigate to your files, create, rename them or even see them at 2 touches mouse works with either the mouse or cursor keys and Enter to view the file you want and the function keys as I can rename, delete and create the file you want I've also read that you can connect to remote directories, thanks to support FTP protocol, SFTP, Samba and SSH this would be giving F6, but I have not checked this.

I have it already installed 2 months ago and when I please and I feel nostalgia for navigation and file was a few years ago I use it.

linmar To install you just have to go downtown and installing software from Ubuntu or from the console with the command:

Sudo aptitude install
linmar


0 comments:

Post a Comment