Saturday, March 19, 2011

Matures Showing Girdles And Stockings

Chocolates "dawn"

I had the opportunity to taste chocolate a cup made in a small town in the province of Zamora, called Vezdemarbán, is delicious and it does not belong to these multinationals to gobble it all, precisely the distinction of being the opposite, by having a "special toast."

However, when I saw the package I was impressed by its design, due to the originality that takes you to the past and although I was not able to guess the time of its design, clearly belongs to another era, those bygone days of black and white television or village schools full of children.

Nor friendly person who invited me to a cup of this chocolate, could reveal from where it was at home, may take years but I do not care that lacked expiration date on the package, then betrayed his exquisite taste perfectly.

was one of those gray, rainy morning, in which the coat of a hot chocolate is the best choice to start the day right, and that memory, a shelter of my own welfare.
A delicious chocolate

0 comments:

Post a Comment